Creative Technologies is a mixed-media design program that combines traditional creative disciplines (art, 创意写作, 电影, music) with technology-driven media (graphic and web design, 数码摄影, digital media writing). Students in the program learn various forms of creative expression and gain hands- on experience with essential digital design tools and techniques. The curriculum prepares students for careers in a range of creative fields, including digital media design, 图形艺术, 网站开发, audio-visual production, 等. Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Employ multiple digital media software tools to create, 编辑, and publish unique and innovative content.
- Demonstrate and apply the principles of digital media design.
- Demonstrate and apply the principles of various creative disciplines.
- Combine and synthesize traditional creative forms and digital design techniques to convey an artistic or creative idea.
- Communicate an artistic or creative idea in a variety contexts, including professional, 个人, 学术, 以及公共生活.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the publishing process for creative and digital media content.
Program Directors: Dr. Jason Dunn 229-226-1621 ext 1061; Dr. Karl Barton 229-226-1621 ext 1069
- Oral Communication for Professionals
- Science elective (1 classes)
- Inquiry electives (2 classes)
- Creativity electives (2 classes)
- Cultural Foundations electives (3 classes)
- Materials and Methods of Film Making I
- 2-D Design or Intro to Painting
- Sculpture or Printmaking
- Principles of Graphic and Web Design
- Digital Photography I and II
- Digital and Media Writing
- Creative Writing Or Creative Nonfiction
- Creative Technologies Special Topics
- Creative Technologies Senior Portfolio/Capstone Project
TOTAL CREDITS 120 Cr编辑s
According to the Bureau of Labor 统计数据, employment in media and communication occupations is projected to grow 14 percent through 2030.
A wide variety of careers are available to individuals within this field. For more information on career opportunities please visit the Bureau of Labor 统计数据.
Students with no prior college, please provide an official high school transcript or GED. Students with prior college cr编辑 must submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
Send official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomasville, GA 31792