Computer Systems 管理
Computer and Information Systems managers plan, coordinate and direct computer-related activities to meet the organizational goals. TU’s Computer Systems 管理 degree is designed to produce well-rounded, technically knowledgeable individuals capable of moving into multiple areas of Computer Science, 管理信息系统, 管理, or 项目管理. Graduates will learn to:
- Apply knowledge in business and computer systems to analyze user/client needs and support managerial decision-making.
- Communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders about functional areas of systems management, 包括硬件, 网络, 软件, 安全, and cloud applications.
- Apply knowledge to make responsible ethical, 专业, 法律, and social decisions related to managing computer systems.
- Apply critical thinking and logical analysis skills to design, 实现, and evaluate computing-based solutions to complex business problems.
- Possess industry certifications in functional areas of Computer Science, 管理 Information Systems, or 项目管理.
Program Director: Dr. Pauline Ray 229-226-1621 ext 1024
- Oral Communication for Professionals
- Mathematical Modeling or College Algebra
- Math/Science elective
- Inquiry electives (1 course)
- Cultural Foundations electives (3 classes)
- Creativity electives (2 classes)
- Intro to 刑事司法**
- Introduction to Business and entrepreneurship
- Principles of Accounting
- Data Analytics for Business 管理
- 管理 Information Systems
- Professional Communications
- Computer Operating Systems
- Introduction to Programming
- Data 管理 Concepts
- Technology in a Global Society
- Computer Architecture
- Introduction to Cyber安全
- 管理 & Organizational Behavior
- Open Electives (30 credits)
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS 120
The need for computer and information systems managers is projected to grow 10% through 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. Demand for individuals in this career field will grow as firms expand digital platforms, bolster cyber安全 and move to cloud-based services. For more information, visit Bureau of Labor Statistics
Students with no prior college, please provide an official high school transcript or GED. Students with prior college credit must submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
Send official transcripts to:
Thomasville, GA 31792